As a licensed distributor of automatic Generac power generators for homes and businesses, Corbin Electrical Services ensures you always get top-tier service. We sell and install the most popular generator models. Generac has made it easier to keep tabs on your backup generator from anywhere in the world, with its remote Mobile Link generator monitoring system.
Mobile Link Generator Monitoring System
Generac’s Mobile Link is a new remote monitoring system that works on any smartphone, tablet, or computer, and can be accessed anywhere you have Internet. This new system empowers you to check on the status of your standby generator, so you always know its status. It alerts you when your generator isn’t operating correctly with timely notifications.
Because you can get and share information about your home standby generator, you can also connect with us directly as your authorized Generac dealer. You can count on receiving fast, friendly service from one of our fully trained service technicians no matter the problem. Mobile Link also permits you to access important historical information and maintenance schedules, helping you stay on top of upcoming service needs. You must create a personal account on MobileLinkGen.com to set up service.
Two Levels Of Service
Remote Mobile Link generator monitoring comes standard with all 2019 Guardian series and new Generac standby generators in the main air-cooled lineup. Each model has a preinstalled Wi-Fi Mobile Link module with a free option for monitoring your generator. You also have an opportunity to upgrade to the fee-based active service, which enables you to enjoy every feature available from this system.
- Free Service: Offers the ability to view the status of your generator through the website or your Mobile Link App, which is compatible with all iOS and Android phones. Subscribers receive one email each month that provides a report on any status changes, warnings, or faults registered on your generator.
- Active Service: Provides the same features offered on the free service, plus you can view and edit your generator settings and contact us directly from the Mobile Link App. Besides the monthly emailed report, you’ll also receive active notifications through text, email, and push notifications regarding your generator’s status. To keep you fully informed, you’ll also have access to your generator’s maintenance history, exercise time, maintenance schedules, status history, and your local weather. Active service has a fee of $100.00 annually.
Mobile Link Generator Mobile App
The Mobile Link mobile app is user friendly with a convenient color-coded background that lets you see what’s going on with your generator at-a-glance. There are four colors to indicate your generators current status, including:
- Green — ready to go
- Blue — physically running
- Yellow — prepared to run, but it needs maintenance
- Red — your generator needs service immediately
If your generator does have a problem, the mobile app has alert icons you can click to get more details about the issue. An instrument cluster also shows vital information about your generator, such as diesel fuel level, voltage status, and total running time. If you have more than one generator, you can include them all in a single mobile app and just scroll left and right to select the generator you want to view.
Mobile Link Dealer Managed Monitoring
We can also monitor your generator for you 24/7 with Generac’s Full Mobile Link Service, which is managed directly by your Generac dealer. This service provides us with all available information concerning your generator’s performance. We’ll be able to view your generator’s status and edit its settings. We’ll also receive the same active notifications you do as well as dealer notifications. Monitoring includes a maintenance contract, so we can make sure your generator gets the service it needs to be ready to roll every time you need it.
New Jersey’s Trusted Generac Generator Experts
If you choose to monitor your generator system yourself and it alerts you to an issue with its operation, we provide 24/7 technical support. Our well-trained team of 30 technicians is prepared to provide you with fast, emergency service no matter when you need it. Contact us at 732-536-0444 to learn more about dealer managed Mobile Link generator monitoring today.
Corbin Electrical Services, Inc. is Home Depot’s Authorized Service Provider for Generators.
Corbin Electrical Services – “We Generate Peace of Mind”