1. Please circle which company provides your gas service to your home.
2. Please provide your gas company account number.
3. Heat: Confirm that you have natural gas heat.
4. Hot Water Heater: What is the size (how many gallons capacity.) Info is on the label towards the top of the unit, towards the bottom of the label. If you can’t find the size, is it a normal size or an oversize. You’ll be able to tell by looking…the oversize (75 gallon) is a “fat” tube.Please note if it’s a tankless HWH or if it is electric.
5.Cooking: is both your stovetop and oven gas? Some folks have an electric oven and a gas stovetop. Some have both gas.
6.Is your clothes dryer gas or electric. If you don’t know, look at the unit. The gas ones, in addition to the plug, have a tube (either thin black or thicker metal mesh) from the wall to the unit.
7. Do you have a fireplace that’s hooked up to natural gas? More than one?
8. Do you have an outdoor grill or bbq that’s hooked up to natural gas? If yes, what is the size (i.e. how many burners?)
9. Do you have a pool heater?
ElectricalGenerator SalesGenerac MaintenanceElectric Vehicle (EV) ChargerOther