Without properly performed generator maintenance, residential and commercial generators lose value and reliability. Corbin Electrical Services in Marlboro, New Jersey, offers preventive maintenance and repair to ensure your backup power system is ready for the next power outage. Our certified technicians provide generator maintenance contracts, so you get the scheduled service you need and we catch problems before they begin. Schedule generator maintenance at least annually to ensure your generator runs properly and provides maximum reliability when you need it most.
Residential And Commercial Generator Maintenance
Keep your new or existing generator in peak operating condition with our professional residential generator maintenance commercial generator maintenance contracts. A maintenance agreement with Corbin Electrical Services provides you with priority scheduling and regularly scheduled maintenance visits from our factory-trained mechanics. Routine maintenance enables our technicians to catch small problems and make simple adjustments or perform factory-authorized parts replacement to prevent operational issues later. We perform comprehensive maintenance, which includes:
- Overall generator inspection to detect any signs of damage from worn or frayed wires or cracked, worn or broken parts
- Changing engine oil and filter, which should be done annually to ensure system stays in good working condition
- Checking the air filter and replacing it if it’s damaged or dirty to prevent your generator from working inefficiently or making it prone to breakdown
- Checking the spark plug for wear or damage and replacing it, if required, to improve generator efficiency and performance
- Tightening all bolts to eliminate vibrations that could cause significant noise during operation and increase wear on your generator over time
- Tightening and cleaning electrical connections to ensure reliable service
- Checking for fuel and oil leaks to perform necessary repairs before leakage causes further issues
- Checking coolant in liquid-cooled units and filling or replacing it as needed
- Inspecting and cleaning air intake and ventilation system in air-cooled units
- Field-testing to ensure your generator is operating appropriately, is not displaying any error codes and doesn’t require a tune-up or any type of repairs
- Updating the factory firmware as required by the manufacturer
Call The Generator Maintenance Experts
Routine generator maintenance is vital to providing the reliability you expect when you lose power. Should your generator fail, we offer fast, emergency service 24/7 to homes and businesses in Monmouth and Middlesex counties. Contact us at 732-536-0444 to learn more about our residential and commercial generator maintenance plans today.