$69.00 Dollar Tune up Special!!!
(*refrigerant not included)
Each spring and each fall before you start using your air conditioner, furnace, or other heating system, you should get a tune up to ensure your Heating and Cooling system is ready for the season. By spending a little twice a year, you can save a lot in energy bills by keeping your system operating at peak efficiency.
Your furnace and air conditioning unit works hard all year long to keep your house comfortable. With regular tune ups, you can extend the life of your Heating and Cooling unit and keep it operating at peak efficiency. Air conditioner and furnace tune ups usually include inspecting accessible parts for wear or potential issues, measuring refrigerant levels for optimum performance, tightening, adjusting, lubricating and flushing as needed, checking overall system air flow and operation.
Changing your filter is extremely important. Your filter takes dust and other things out of your air, but as it clogs it reduces air flow. A clogged filter can cause many problems and potentially ruin your system.
Our 25 point check up Includes
- Check and clean flame sensor
- Check filter and change if needed
- Visual inspection of heat exchanger
- Check amps to blower motor
- Check amps to draft inducer
- Check temperature rise across heat exchanger
- Clean ports on heat exchanger
- Check board on furnace/ air handler
- Check capacitor for fan motor
- Check total amps to furnace
- Clean and vacuum burner tubes
- Vacuum blower compartment
- Check limit switches for proper operation
- Check transformer
- Check pressure switches
- Check vent for proper draft
- Check humidifier and pad (if applicable)
- Check UV lamp (if applicable)
- Clean electronic air cleaner (if applicable)
- Clean condensate line
- Check supply air for C/O
- Check Thermostat
- Check vent piping
- Check emergency switch
- Check inducer motor for cracks
Schedule a $69.00 dollar tune up to either your heating or cooling system today, and have peace of mind your system is working.
Corbin Electrical Services, Inc. is Home Depot’s Authorized Service Provider for Generators.