Corbin Electrical Services, Inc. is proud to provide Heating and Air Conditioning repair, Installation and Maintenance to you. We are excited to be able to offer you the best equipment, and warranties giving you peace of mind knowing you and your family are comfortable and saving money at the same time. We at Corbin Electrical Services, Inc. have 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year for those pesky breakdowns. Don’t wait till the coldest day of the year for your furnace to break down, call us today 732-536-0444.
Did you know?
- Your system should be maintained and checked two times a year.
- An older system can show signs of failure and breakdowns can be prevented.
- Efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system is reduced the older it gets.
- A typical heating and A/C system is designed to last 15-20 years.
- Most heating and air conditioning systems are not sized properly to the home costing you money by either over working the system or not providing you with the right comfort.
Corbin Electrical Services, Inc. has been servicing clients over 35 years we offer
- 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year for your Heating and Cooling needs.
- Maintenance programs to help prevent breakdowns.
- Timely service windows for your convenience.
- Technicians who are concerned about you and your home.
- Neat and clean technicians shoe covers always worn in your home.
- Continuous training for our techs.
- Drug free.
- We provide service, Install and maintenance for all your needs.
- Solutions to provide better air quality in your home.
- Corbin Electrical Services, Inc. provides you with the best warranties and equipment.
- Upfront pricing no guessing on what the cost will be, it will be presented to you beforehand.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Fully Licensed and insured.
Being in business for over 35 years Corbin Electrical Services, Inc. has strived to provide you with the best customer service available. There is always someone who you will speak to, who will get your issue resolved in a timely manner. From the person who answers the phone to the technician who is at your house, customer service is always our first priority.